Lithographic Print Services
- Design Services
- Lithographic Print
- Digital Print Large Format & Signage
- Promotional Printed
- Personalised Wedding Stationery
Offset lithography (Litho) is one of the most common ways of creating printed matter. Compared to other printing methods, offset printing is best suited for economically producing large volumes of high quality print. Most modern offset presses use computer to plate (CTP) systems.
Advantages of offset printing compared to other printing methods include:
• Consistent high image quality.
• The cheapest method for producing high quality print in larger volumes.
• Quick and easy production of printing plates.
• Business Stationery
• Presentation Folders
• NCR Forms
• Pads & Books
• Security Documents
• Computer Stationery
The following special features are also available:
• Wiro Binding
• Foil Blocking
• Gloss or Matt Lamination
• UV Spot Varnish
• Security Applications
If you require further information, call our sales team on:
0161 707 1122 or CLICK HERE to receive a quotation.